Fujisanonsensui Co. Ltd

Fujisanonsensui Co., Ltd is providing and retailing products using hot spring water originated from Mt. Fuji at elevation at 900m.

The hot spring water used by Fujisan onsensui was buried 1,500m underground for over several ten thousand years in oxygen-free condition. The hot spring water itself has supreme beauty effects. Moreover, as an active volcano, Mt. Fuji contains a variety of minerals especially silicon (36.6mg/L). In addition, the alkali hot spring with the pH value of 9.7 can eliminate horny substances and said to have the brightening effect. Hot spring water under oxygen-free condition has a smaller cluster in structure than purified water so that our body can absorb it easily. Hot spring water from Mt. Fuji is both drinkable and usable on our skin with excellent effects.

The cosmetics made by the natural ingredients from hot spring water in Mt. Fuji are free of fragrance-free, artificial coloring, alcohol and paraben. It is recommended to try them by yourself and feel the merits of it.

PRODUCT LISTS

  • Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Cream (Fresh 30 g / Moist 30 g)

    The cream mainly contains hot spring water from Mt. Fuji (80%). The remaining 20% are ingredients with good beauty effects and match with the hot spring water. Putting emphasis on choosing ingredients, Fujisanosensui extracts collagen from sharks and fucoidan (moisturizing ingredients) from seaweed. By making vitamins and vitamin derivatives in nano size through vitamin nano-emulsion technology, it makes vitamins and its derivatives to permit into the skin more effectively.

  • Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Cream (Fresh 50 g / Moist 50 g)

    The cream mainly contains hot spring water from Mt. Fuji (80%). The remaining 20% are ingredients with good beauty effects and match with the hot spring water. Putting emphasis on choosing ingredients, Fujisanosensui extracts collagen from sharks and fucoidan (moisturizing ingredients) from seaweed. By making vitamins and vitamin derivatives in nano size through vitamin nano-emulsion technology, it makes vitamins and its derivatives to permit into the skin more effectively.

  • Mt. Fuji Health and Beauty Hot Spring Water 500mL

    Drinkable hot spring water from Mt. Fuji after the heat treatment will be filled in PET bottles. It contains a high content of sodium that is good for the digestion system. Moreover, the hot spring water in alkaline hot spring (pH 9.7) consists of a high content of minerals which is comparable to that of vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds. It also contains a perfect balance of silicon (36.6mg/L) that can brighten your skin and hair. What’s more, it is soft water with the hardness of 15.8mg/L which is suitable and easily drinkable for all ages from children to the elderly.

COMPANY OVERVIEW

BUSINESS TYPEManufacturer
PRODUCTSHot Spring Cosmetics
ADDRESS〒410-0022
867-8 Ooka, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka, Japan
MANAGING DIRECTORJunko Kuroki
ESTABLISHMENT1st July, 2015

Management philosophy

Fujisanonsensui Co. Ltd is trying their best endeavors to support their customers for their beauty and health.

Fujisan onsensui continued to discover the hot spring water from Mt. Fuji from the hard lave with lots of difficulties during the process. The “magic” hot spring water buried underground 1,500m for several ten thousands years contains a high content of minerals which can provide excellent beauty and health effects. Through making good use of the hot spring water, Fujisan onsensui would like to support the beauty and health development to all the people.

Message

Everyone would like to be beautiful and healthy. The hot spring water from Mt. Fuji can realize this wish scientifically. Different from other products, products from Fujisan onsensui not only using the reliable natural ingredients but also provide the beauty and health effects thoroughly by scientific evidence. Products are researched and developed based on the concept “it really has the actual effects”. Fujisan onsensui is proudly presenting their products which can be used by you, your friends and family without any worries to all over the world.

SEARCH JAPAN SUPPLIERS